Monday, September 27, 2010

This week in Gold Making

69k.  And thats because I think I spent about 8k this weekend gearing up my DK Tank, who just dinged 80 on Thursday night.

I sold a Haunted Memento for 7200g.  I was having a hard time selling it for 9k and everytime i advertised it in trade, some fools would always say "too expensive! not worth it! thats ridiculous!"  And of course it it, because the only value it has is the value it has for the buyer with the passion.  Especially when theres nothing else.  So seeing as I had another Haunted Memento on another toon, I placed that one up at 12,500g. 


Now it had the illusion that picking one up for 7200g is a steal versus the 12,500g.  Even that took 2 relistings, but I managed to turn a 5k investment, and make an easy 2000g profit within a week.

By this time next week my goals is to have 75,000g.  That's my original goal that I wanted to hit before patch 4.0 hit.  If I'm lucky, I'll hit it and go beyond that, if the patch hits next Tuesday (october 5).  I still have A LOT of inks to burn thru, and 2 bank tabs full of herbs that need milling.  That's a 3 hour job minimum that i REALLY need to get to if my goal of liquidating my mats is to be met.  All signs point to Inks of the Sea becoming untradable in Cataclysm.


I think I know what I'm doing tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Why do you have chenopods in this blog?? I'm already feeling ill.

    ReplyDelete