Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Theres a Zombie on your lawn!



I recently started playing Plants vs Zombies after avoiding it because I always have something else to spend my freetime. So Lau and I decided to give it a go this past weekend. 

6 hours later, we realize that way more than 60 minutes has passed, and its now somewhere around 3am.

Its a good game.

Meanwhile, My ICC teams stuck at Lich King.  The group I'm with raids 2 maybe 3 hours a night at about 3 nights a week. And then we usually have to wait for players, wait for "brb" and "afk real quick" etc etc. Then there's always the chance that someone doesn't know the fight, and then stands in Infest, wiping us all without knowing exactly why.

Best effort was at 50% sometime last week.  Gonna cross my fingers and keep on trying.

OBVIOUS Gold Tip of the Moment:  If you have the time, start grabbing those herbs, and start milling. Research the AH and find out what glyphs are selling high, and craft those. 4.3 has dropped, and thats pretty much going to be the inspiration for a lot of players. WotLK is pretty much OVER. Catas on the way, and AH players (even the lazy ones) will start looking to ride the wave of sales that Cata's going to bring. Don't get left behind!

And if you don't play the game as hardcore as other, and you don't raid the Lich King, or compete on the AH, give Plants vs Zombies a try.  Google it and buy it or trial it or whatever.  I think they even have a version on Xbox you can try.  Its fun and casual, yet deep, and quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment